Skyrim Theme Bitmix Skyrim Theme Bitmix

Great song! I wish there was a little more to it though, its like every other note (meaning a bit slow) but great song!

Infernoplex Infernoplex

Wow, great song, i wasn't realy into techno, then i took an... JUST KIDDING, until i went on newgrounds.

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Wheres the rain?!

This song rocks, amazing bro.

Zelda Theme Elite Zelda Theme Elite

Well, it is zelda after all

it really isnt good, have a backbeat, lay off the wamybar, and just like well make it better, its all outa tune and stuff.

~ Nintendo Classics ~ [CAT] ~ Nintendo Classics ~ [CAT]

Epic

This is a really great compilation of songs, the transitions are great, i almost cannot tell im listening to a different song every so often

Catstuffer responds:

Glad you like it! :)

Thanks for reviewing!

Requiem of spirit ( HE ) Requiem of spirit ( HE )

No comment

This song is amazingle awesome. IT deserves my highest honor which is: Epicosity! This song is amazing, i cant wait until skyward sword comes out. 1 DAY 1 freakin day!

[Song of Storms Dubstep V2]* [Song of Storms Dubstep V2]*

Wheres the rain?!

This song is wicked, it diserves my highest honor: Epicness
And what therandomguy said, OOT is THe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and thats were it originated, and 3d means OOT 3D i hope that helped, awesome song 1 day till skyward sword comes out. I THINK IM GONNA EXPLODE!

Solkrieg responds:

Looks like a really great game, however I cannot afford it on initial release.

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

Impossible

all of yall shoud know what i talk about when i say this is an impossible song, cuz of the Impossible game. search it, buy it, like it :)

Verse On Fire Verse On Fire

HOLY CRAP!

Dude! this is soooo amazing, this is the kind of music i would like to hear when i play Zelda and stuff like that, amazing, peppy, enjoyable, and i might use this in the future! *mega headbang*

*-_Zelda: The Final Battle_-* *-_Zelda: The Final Battle_-*

Wooot Amazingly Aweosome

I am a true fan of The Legend Of Zelda, totally wicked track, this one of the songs that makes me feel powerful, the final battle in Twilight Princess was epic, great track, RESPECT!