Minecraft TNA Part 9 Minecraft TNA Part 9

This whole series is awesome, and i love the Yogscast reference! XD

Miku Cloctsune: Ninjin Miku Cloctsune: Ninjin

Wow...

i have no idea what so ever what i just watched, and i still liked it.... and is it wrong that know what this song is????

GAYDADBUTTFAG responds:

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Why did i finish this?

dude... wow, i dont even play pokemon anymore and that was an insult to my intelegense. See? i even spelt that wrong.
Take out the swearing, do better animation, and consult so me people who actually apreciate pokemon and nintendo, god man, waste of my time

Link's Prize Link's Prize

I dont get it

yes i know i didnt finish OOT but i still didnt like it, link looks like a girl, and i just dont like it

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

OH MY GOD!

THis is probobly the most epic thing ive ever seen, its amazingly cool and great plot line. I totally cant wait to see part 2, if its out someone let me know! I would love to play a VIrtual Reality game like this someday!

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

I dont know what to secure first

that was funny until the kid came into the picture, then i started to get worried, then i freaked out and almost peed myself at the end, "Goodbye papa"

I Like Trains I Like Trains

Really?!

I love this song, but u totally stole it from tomska!

Zeurel responds:

I guess that's why he's the producer and asked Lildeucedeuce and myself to make this for him? Do yourself a favour and learn to read before posting asinine comments.

4 Swords ep.1 Remake 4 Swords ep.1 Remake

Hhehehe totally awesome

THis was awesome, i love the zelda series, everyone knows that if you split a person, each one has a different personality. Great

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

Hahahaha

This was awesome, I was sooooo stuck at lake hylia temple, and this is soooooo funny 1000000/10

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion